Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a New/Old 1976 John Deere Garden Tractor 400.
Brand new Briggs & Stratton 23hp engine with only 44 hrs on it. The original engine was a 19hp Kohler which was replaced about 2 years ago by the previous owner. If I remember correctly it was replaced by a shop in Lynden WA. Runs amazing, no leaks, easy cold start.
I bought it with only 2 hours on it.

Included with the tractor is a multitude of attachments which I would prefer to keep with the tractor depending on price of course.

48” tiller I think its a 35a
60” three blade mower with new belt
48” Front blade/snow plow blade
48” Lawn sweeper
Landscape rake
Rear Dump bucket
3 point hitch
PTO front, bottom and rear. Rear PTO is removable.
Ball Hitch
Wheel weights.

There is also a 14’ single axle trailer I may be willing to part with which I bought with the tractor but I currently have hay on it. We are only selling because we went a different route with our garden and built raised beds. I am sad to see it go but need to make room in the shop for the wife's car.....

$7750 cash will not finance.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tractor
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive tire Speedometer Green Gauge Motor vehicle Odometer Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Gas Auto part Automotive tire Vehicle Bumper Machine tool Motor vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Road surface Asphalt Wood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Font Gas Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts