Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my 1977 John Deere 300. 16hp kohler, runs okay, sheet metal is in okay shape with surface rust and no grille or side panels,wiring is a mess and has been rigged to work, hydro trans has an issue with it as it doesn't move or make the deck cylinder move (I have a spare non-ported pump that would need swapped but works from my cub 1250 I'll include for my asking price.) $300 OBO picked up in Monongahela pa (we have a skid loader to help load). Does not come with generator, wheel weights or ag tires, but includes mower deck that needs patched and mule drive.

Would also consider trading for other tractors or attachments. Let me know what you have to trade.

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
Well that was money well spent.

For sale is my 1977 John Deere 300. 16hp kohler, runs okay, sheet metal is in okay shape with surface rust and no grille or side panels,wiring is a mess and has been rigged to work, hydro trans has an issue with it as it doesn't move or make the deck cylinder move (I have a spare non-ported pump that would need swapped but works from my cub 1250 I'll include for my asking price.) $300 OBO picked up in Monongahela pa (we have a skid loader to help load). Does not come with generator, wheel weights or ag tires, but includes mower deck that needs patched and mule drive.

Would also consider trading for other tractors or attachments. Let me know what you have to trade.
I would have to say you got your moneys worth!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tractor is sold. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.