Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to sell my 1979 John Deere 314. Bought it last weekend of April, and decided I want a diesel, so this one has to go. Has a deck with drive and has optional rear hydraulic kit. Runs and moves but could use a tune up. I'm currently trying to find a muffler for this tractor (PO changed it out for a straight pipe stack). Just have to give it a good bath and a coat of wax and she'll be a very nice workhorse you could show if wanted. 1500 cash or trade for Deere diesel (mainly 330 or 332. 3pt preferred) picked up in Monongahela PA (about 20 mins. Bentleyville right off I70.) Deck crossed out is for my brother's cub 1250 and isn't for sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop to encourage quick sale. 1200 or trade for deere diesel.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update: I have ordered a new OEM muffler and it should come between 5-23 to 5-29. Price will go up a hundred to cover the cost.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Muffler is coming tomorrow 5-25. Decided to drop the price to 1,100 to help quick sale.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Final price drop- 1000 cash. Need the old girl gone ASAP! Just installed the muffler and ran her around for about a half hour today and seems to have developed an oil leak from the breather or around there.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tractor is sold. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.