Green Tractor Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Motor vehicle Agricultural machinery I have a 1987 316 with 405 original, one owner hours. This tractor was purchased new by me, and i am ready to move it. Is there a place other than ebay that would be good to place it for sale? Thanks for any help.

·
Administrator
21,037 Posts
We have a for sale section you can post to, but since shipping a tractor would not be easy you should consider Craigslist to try to sell it locally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Green Tractor Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Agricultural machinery Lawn
I have a 1987 jd 316 garden tractor for sale. It was purchased new by me, and has 407 original hours on it. Tractor has never had a mower on it,it has been used for light snow removal. It has spent most of its life being used as a pull back tractor for our pulling sled. It has had synthetic oil in it since new,engine serviced twice a year, trans serviced every other year. Given its age, i would rate this tractor a 8.5 out of 10. It does show some wear, but not much. It has new a new seat and new rubber. It comes with some extras,weights, brackets, ect. I will post pics., when i get the chance. Call 260 894 1965, if i do not answer, leave a message,as i will return all calls. More pics. on my post in the L&G section.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is in the classifieds, here are some more pics to enjoy. This tractor is a true time capsule, thanks again!

Attachments

·
Administrator
21,037 Posts
Great pictures! That thing is a beauty for sure! Where are you located? (Please fill in your profile also) so, you do not have a deck for it correct?

Note that I merged the two thread together also.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am in northern indiana. i have a brand new 50" deck & mounting hardware that would fit this tractor. i wish to sell the tractor only at this time. it does/will have several options with it, depending on the price that i work out with the new owner.

·
Registered
7 Posts
What is the asking price, with those brackets is it still possible to put a snow blower on it, what about a tiller?

·
Registered
3 Posts
87- 316

Dear Sir
I have been trying to call the contact number on your 317 I am interested in it can you Please give me a call Thank You.
M.Cain 765-621-9677

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
42,659 Posts
This is BS the guy has it forsale wont call not listed sold try to get in contact I give up.
FWIW, I agree. Too bad for him!

·
Administrator
21,037 Posts
depending on the price and location ill ake it off your hands
This add was first posted in 2011, and the original poster hasn't been online since early 2012 so we will consider this tractor sold and we will close this post.

Reactions: Gizmo2
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.