Green Tractor Talk banner

1st John Deere

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Tomfive 
#1 ·
Hey, been twenty years since I've owned a tractor, last one was a 8N, man have they changed. Been on here learning a wealth of information. Bought a John Deere 2320 Compact with 500 hours. It has a detachable front end loader, drive over mower deck, heated cab, and front blade with hydraulics? for snow plowing. Looking forward to learning all over again how to run everything and enjoying my 1st John Deere.

#2 ·
They have changed along way from a 8N. Enjoy it and be safe red Ryder. I know I kept my "Red Ryder" along side my bed when I was growing up. Times have changed all over. Nice to have you join us and look forward to your input. :good2:

Reactions: greenharley
#3 ·
Welcome to GTT:good2:

#4 ·
Welcome to JD ownership,

I've owned a 2320 since 2012 now and love it. I run a rear snow blower (sb1154)and a front snow pusher(cotech 60")
for the winter, and the loader on the front for the summer. This unit has made my life much easier when it comes to the 1\4 mile of road leading up to the house. Your going to have so much fun with it, But don't tell my wife, she thinks its all hard work:bigthumb:

#7 ·
Welcome to GTT

#9 ·
Welcome:congrats:...but...:ttiwwp::munch:

#10 ·
Black Darkness White Sky Light

Welcome from Southern Maryland

#11 ·
:wgtt:

Welcome from New York.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.