Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following 2 error codes on my 4066R that I see from the TractorPlus app:

Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Terrestrial plant

From the technical manual:

CodeCode Caused ByControl Unit Addresses
522596.09No CAN Message Received From Source Address 1The ECU detected did not receive a CAN message error from source address 1
3695.14Diesel Particulate Filter 003695.14 Regeneration Special
Instructions
DPF regeneration is required, but inhibit switch is active

I called my dealer & they want to come get it to run diagnostics at their shop. They think that codes are related. I have tried to read about the "CAN Message", but it is so vague.

Does anyone have any experience with these codes? I have found 1 older message about lamps with the 3695.14 but does not seem to be related.

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts
The CAN messages is really referring to the CAN Buss not communicating with source address 1. The CAN Buss is the communication cable between the ECU and the various modules on the tractor. It could just be a loose connection. It’s probably best to let the dealer sort it out.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would reboot and see if they show up again. If not, forget about it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
3695.14 is pretty self explanatory; not saying there couldn't be another issue causing it. The CAN code is something I wouldn't worry about too much, especially if there is only one occurrence. Heavy bus traffic can sometimes cause a missed message.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Have the same error code on tractorplus. Took the tractor to dealership they said were no error codes. Still pops up on tractorplus but when I check for codes on the tractor there are none. Learned how to check codes on the site, I don't remember who to give credit to for the post. Tractorplus app has been glitchy since installed, for me it won't stay running in the background, I open the app on my phone it connects but when screen goes dormant it disconnects, but that might be a phone issue. I do like the mantince reminders
Screenshot Font Technology Number Multimedia

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
3695.14 is pretty self explanatory; not saying there couldn't be another issue causing it. The CAN code is something I wouldn't worry about too much, especially if there is only one occurrence. Heavy bus traffic can sometimes cause a missed message.
Ya, I should have been more clear. I don't have the button to disable pressed, so cannot turn it on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.