Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Placed my order just a few days ago and was amazed that Ken takes the Post Office motto to heart.
If it fits, it ships !!!
He made everything fit like an origami puzzle, totally protected, and sealed up tight as a drum.

The quality of the parts surpassed my expectations !!! :bigthumb:

WELL DONE KEN !!! Please relay that to the rest of your Staff as well.:clapping:

Now, can't wait to go install these on a certain someone's SCUT next Saturday !!!

Thank you Ken for all your help in placing my order !!!!:bigbeer:

Ant:greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
14,112 Posts
This is a great post. :thumbup1gif:

Kenny is top dog on customer service and quality control. I'll never forget when I ordered my diff lock pedal, placed the order at 1020 on a Saturday morning and was putting it on my tractor Monday night after work, it doesn't get any better than that. :good2:

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wont argue with that at all.

We had a couple PMs, then emails back and forth as my order was a little discombobulated (no fault of his) and he was great to work with.

Can't wait to get my own tractor so I can really put together a bigger order so test out his shipping method. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Administrator
21,120 Posts
Ken sucks. So does all of his products. Just terrible.

Ok, if you believe that, I have a few things for sale you may be interested in. Several bridges, states, islands, even some small countries. But only to serious buyers. Please don’t waste our time unless you have some serious money to throw around. :gizmo:

:mocking:

Ken is one heck of a guy. He’s worked really hard to bring everyone what you see on a regular basis. If you only knew how much real effort he puts into this daily....it’s just amazing. His staff is unequaled in any way either.

KBOH is truly one of the best businesses we can support as small tractor owners. Because KBOH is out there to support small tractor owners. :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
18,782 Posts
Thanks all, I'm humbled by your kind words.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,401 Posts
Ken is one heck of a guy. He’s worked really hard to bring everyone what you see on a regular basis. If you only knew how much real effort he puts into this daily....it’s just amazing. His staff is unequaled in any way either.
KBOH is truly one of the best businesses we can support as small tractor owners. Because KBOH is out there to support small tractor owners. :bigthumb:
I agree. :thumbup1gif:
FWIW, It just goes to show you, short people are people too. :munch::lol:

·
Registered
929 Posts
I ordered a step as well as a grab handle from Ken last night. Based on the above, I should expect that to be at my house today, right Ken? :laugh:

·
Administrator
18,782 Posts
I ordered a step as well as a grab handle from Ken last night. Based on the above, I should expect that to be at my house today, right Ken? :laugh:
Yup, sit outside and wait for the mailman :good2:

·
Registered
929 Posts
I'll sit right on the front deck, beer in hand, until it arrives. If I show up to work on Monday completely hammered, I'm just going to blame you.

·
Administrator
21,120 Posts
I'll sit right on the front deck, beer in hand, until it arrives. If I show up to work on Monday completely hammered, I'm just going to blame you.
If it takes you all weekend to nurse a beer and you get hammered by Monday.....you may want to have your Man Card status evaluated. :lol:

·
Registered
929 Posts
If it takes you all weekend to nurse a beer and you get hammered by Monday.....you may want to have your Man Card status evaluated. :lol:
Hey wiseguy, who said anything about A beer? :cheers:

·
Registered
929 Posts
Mailman brought me a present today. What took so long? 2 business days to get from MD to NH? USPS musta been in slo-mo.
:lol:
Got exactly what I ordered, thanks Kenny. And like the OP said, 2 thumbs up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts