Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finished up the 200 hour service, decided to do it at 100 hours. Everything looked good but as others have said the axle fluid was by far the dirtiest. I tend to push the front axle to its upper limits so I will probably change the fluid every 100 hours at least. I added the Otis axle vent and already had installed the hydros plus kit along with bumping up my pressure to 2500psi. When Kevin has the new loader cylinders ready to go I will order a set and back off my pressure to 2200psi out so. This tractor is now set up perfectly for how I use it. And after a successful job it鈥檚 time for a fine Lug-Tread beer 馃榾
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Automotive design

Automotive tire Blue Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

Plant Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Sky

Registered
That beer will fall off way too easily. Need a proper holder. I wouldnt wait for the 200hr service to do that. I would definitely install it at the 1st 100hr service interval.
(y)

Registered
2020 1025R
Going to do mine at the same time I do my wheel spacers since I'll already have the left rear wheel off. :)

I'm only at about 70hrs and my front axle fluid still has that slightly green almost clear color to it. I take it yours appeared differently? :)

Best,

Premium Member
2500 lol. Brave man

Registered
2022 JD 1025R, 120R Loader, SB1154 snowblower, 54" mid-mower, HLA 900 lbs forks.
Great beer, haven't had it in a while. They don't always have Beau's here in New Brunswick, but we get it frequently enough.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts