Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
XSLgne3bIzoZQgQiHztLkit9OcFsvNRXegQBEXWMRrQvOOepcdiEMdp8WLzAtNWPNatCSqWt1YXUXmixH2weJHTqOROvkzam.jpg

I've got a 2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO that I'm looking at getting rid of. It runs, Hi & Low forward and reverse work as well as the 4 wheel drive. It's old, it needs tires and work all around. I was keeping it at my buddy's house where I hunt. His kids were riding it unsupervised and "the throttle stuck" and they hit a tree. Everyone is ok, but the front end took some damage. I had planned on fixing it up, but I've got enough projects and I think I'm going to look at getting a SxS...

I've gotten my money out of it and the way I look at it is that that money is spent, so I'm just looking to get what I can, but I'd like to start with a reasonable price. So, what do I put this thing up on Craigslist for? $500? To high, too low?

Any feedback?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Runs drives everything works, I would post it up for $1000 and sell it to the 1st person that shows up with cash. Problem is, people always want a deal and will beat you up on price even at $500... up in my area, that's a solid $800-$1000 machine, more if it had a winch and/or plow.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts