Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2008 2520 with 823 miles and in very good condition. The tractor is always stored inside. It has the CX200 loader, and John Deere 46 backhoe. I also have a quick disconnect plow (manual angle) for it. Nothing wrong with the tractor I only use it for winter plowing. I will separate the Backhoe if someone is interested. Please e-mail me for pictures. [email protected]

Asking 16,500 for tractor package or 4600 for backhoe.(You will need to buy the power beyond kit)

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Your location would be very helpful to prospective buyers.
State, Province and City or Town would suffice Don't need Your actual address:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
How many hours? You mentioned miles, but I wonder if that was hours. Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The only reason I'm selling the tractor is I want to upgrade to a bigger model with a 4 way plow. I only used the backhoe a few times and has been off the machine the last 7 years. I hate having something sitting around and not be used. I only use the tractor to plow my 1000' drive way and to fill pot holes in the spring. I occasionally use it to pick something up with the forks. Most of the time it just sits in my garage, but boy is it handy when you need it. I really want to sell the tractor as a package. Without the snow plow, I would sell the tractor loaded and backhoe for 14,000 that's my rock bottom price. I would like to have my new tractor by the end off the year but this one needs to go first. If someone is interested in the snow plow we can also work that into a package.

·
Super Moderator
7,880 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.