Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Official "Groovie" Dude
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the rebuild kits for my bucket cylinders. One was the old kit (dealer stock) and one was the new part number, AH176272. Well the new kit is $24 dollars more expensive and it did not contain all the parts of the old kit, at least not for the 200cx. So I also needed a rod seal kit ahc16980 to complete the rebuild. I was a little irritated to say the least but they are done except for putting them back on the loader. So if you rebuild yours be aware you will need two kits.

·
Administrator
17,067 Posts
Stange, its been a while but when I did my 410 loader cylinders years ago the kits contained everything needed-including the little plastic "tool" for disassembly.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
I purchased the rebuild kits for my bucket cylinders. One was the old kit (dealer stock) and one was the new part number, AH176272. Well the new kit is $24 dollars more expensive and it did not contain all the parts of the old kit, at least not for the 200cx. So I also needed a rod seal kit ahc16980 to complete the rebuild. I was a little irritated to say the least but they are done except for putting them back on the loader. So if you rebuild yours be aware you will need two kits.
pcabe5--i have to ask u-what made u rebuild ur curl cylinders? was they leaking at the seals? mine doesn't leak any oil -yet. here this summer my hoist cylinder decided to let some oil out on the garage floor-but that was it-and it dried up then.

did u do a thread on ur curl cylinders? any pics along the way? too many questions yet?:lol::lolol:

·
Official "Groovie" Dude
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stange, its been a while but when I did my 410 loader cylinders years ago the kits contained everything needed-including the little plastic "tool" for disassembly.
Well the old part number was a snap and every seal you needed. The new part number doesn't have the end cap internal seals and plastic wear ring for the 200. They are in the bag I just don't know what cylinder it would go to because they are bigger diameter and wouldn't fit even if you tried. The disassembly tool was in both kits. It's also has more seals than needed so I'm thinking it's some sort of universal kit that fits multiple cylinders.

·
Official "Groovie" Dude
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pcabe5--i have to ask u-what made u rebuild ur curl cylinders? was they leaking at the seals? mine doesn't leak any oil -yet. here this summer my hoist cylinder decided to let some oil out on the garage floor-but that was it-and it dried up then.

did u do a thread on ur curl cylinders? any pics along the way? too many questions yet?ol:
I rebuilt them because if I unplugged the curl circuit the bucket would move so it had to be bypassing inside cause there was no external leaks. I was going to take some pictures of the second one until I realized the darn kit needed more parts and I had to run back to town. Like I said I was irritated to say the least.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts