Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone who's got a 200CX or H130 loader measure a few things for me? I'm looking for the distance that the connections are up from the bends on oil line part# 15. Also how far from the bottom bend to the angle bend on the right side. It's the third one back and the one with the lowest connections.
Thanks, Roger

·
Super Moderator
5,632 Posts
Hello Roger

I tried to get it as close to center as I could. From the bottom bend to top bend it is in the neighborhood of 26" to 26-1/4". From the bottom bend to the welded on hose fitting is pretty much right at 14". There is another slight bend, maybe 30 degree just before where the hard line ends at top. From top angle bend to this one is just about 19". Is the H130 straight maybe. Not sure why it's not shown.

Anyway, hope this helps you.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hello Roger

I tried to get it as close to center as I could. From the bottom bend to top bend it is in the neighborhood of 26" to 261/4". From the bottom bend to the welded on hose fitting is pretty much right at 14". There is another slight bend, maybe 30 degree just before where the hard line ends at top. From top angle bend to this one is just about 19". Is the H130 straight maybe. Not sure why it's not shown.

Anyway, hope this helps you.
Thank you very much Greg. Do you have a 200CX? Are your hard lines are not like the diagram, you have an extra bend at the top? I just compared the H130 diagram and the 200CX and they look identical, even the same part #'s.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts