Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. New to the form. Love JD!! Looking to sell my X500 - moved to a new home and went from a large flat 2 acres to mow, to 8 acres of hills and mostly wooded areas. Thinking of getting a SP walk behind. Actually mowing area is less then 1/2 acre. Maybe a small zero turn, but heard those are not great on hills. Maybe a small x300 with tight turning radius.

Anyways, I am pretty sure I can sell the one I have for more then "trade in" at local JD store.

Never used in snow / plowing. ONLY MOWING AND LIGHT PULLING CHORES - 2011 X500, 54" deck, kawasaki vtwin 26hp, hydro tran, washout port on deck, only 86 HOURS!! Been maintained by Finch Services in Hunt Valley MD. Only blemishes are a few scratches on hood and a 1" tear on seat. Retailed for over 6K when purchased (5999), looked up used and they were all around $5100 for such low hours. Knocked off $500 for seat tear and few scratches - will sell for $4500. Will also throw in steel cart (old montgomery ward trailer) and a pull behind spreader (tractor supply company, little rusty and old, but works fine - never used salt, only fert)

Must be able to come and pick up, I do not have a trailer.

If you can not, I will borrow a friends trailer and drive it to you for free within 100 miles of Balitmore, or we can come up with a shipping charge and I will drive it to you - with in reason, sorry not heading to Colorado to drop it off!! :laugh:

·
Administrator
22,404 Posts
:wgtt:

I'm just up the road in Westminster.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello

Hey Kennyd! Small world.

Any ideas on where I can sell my x500? Probably not going to sell until spring, but figured might as well try.

Been reading some of the threads - seems like a pretty cool forum. Glad I found it! Definitely in the market for another JD and a used gator if I can find one.

·
Administrator
22,404 Posts
Locally on Craigslist is a good place to try.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts