Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m trading in my gator at the end of the month for a new 835m. Thought I’d see if any GTT member is interested. It is in great condition. Runs perfect. No rips or tears in seats. Has brush guard, hood carry all, power dump, spray in liner, rear brake/tail/reverse and signal lights, horn, back up alarm. Only 125 hours. Used on my property only for lighter use. Any questions let me know. I trade it April 30th.

Attachments

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,142 Posts
Hmmm - with a pair of chains on the back for winter......
You may be surprised where these will go with the differential locked. I assume it does have a differential lock.

·
Corndog Hater
11,291 Posts
You may be surprised where these will go with the differential locked. I assume it does have a differential lock.

I believe it does, as the TX is a step above the TS, and the TS has the diff lock. CT, I agree with Giz. I once had a client drive me around his place in a TS and we went places I never thought we could, and there was never a questionable moment. Saturated fields with tall grass and standing water, through the woods with muddy paths, it just kept going. The only thing was, his had a tire more similar to an HDAP.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It does have diff lock. And you’re right it will surprise you with where it can go. I made the mistake of going to the dealer when he called and said he had a new one 835m in...the rest is history 😀

1 - 6 of 6 Posts