Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My toolbox on my 1025r FILB runs parallel to the length of the tractor, and does not open as the ROPS lights are right over the Box.

I see they've corrected this in later models, but is there a bracket or something to install, or do I have to drill and re-mount?

Is there enough wire to move them up?

·
Premium Member
12,120 Posts
Does any of this help? The mounting appears to have changed around S/N 210000

toolbox.jpg

box_parts.jpg

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I have now (the 5b bracket), but the problem is where the lights are.

It appears on the new models with the 260 Backhoe, the lights are much higher, and the toolbox is in the same place.

I think my issue will be resolved if I can figure out a way to get the lights closer to the ROPS folding hinge. I'd rather not drill, and hope that theres some kind of relocation bracket.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats exactily what I need!

I don't have a pic handy, but currently my lights mount at the BOTTOM of the bracket above (thus blocking the toolbox).

Do you think that bracket is LVU24620BLE? Theres no pic available for this part, but thats what I was able to locate.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts

I don't have a pic handy, but currently my lights mount at the BOTTOM of the bracket above (thus blocking the toolbox).

Do you think that bracket is LVU24620BLE? Theres no pic available for this part, but thats what I was able to locate.
Just not sure on the PN

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,261 Posts
I'm thinking your supposed to have the 5A bracket with the BH. The 5B is for us that don't have a BH.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I called my local dealer and ordered LVU24620BLE on a whim. They said if it wasn't what I needed then they'd hang onto it.

Hopefully those will get my ROPS lights higher so I can use the toolbox and be a bit more visible when the flashers are on.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts

Is it that the light brackets are installed on the opposite hand than where they belong or maybe upside down?

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
My toolbox on my 1025r FILB runs parallel to the length of the tractor, and does not open as the ROPS lights are right over the Box.

I see they've corrected this in later models, but is there a bracket or something to install, or do I have to drill and re-mount?

Is there enough wire to move them up?
Here is what my 2013 1025r FILB ROPS light bracket looks like. From what I know, when they build the tractor as an FLIB, the ROPS lights are mounted higher and the tool box is turned parallel with the tractor. I don't know the part number for the bracket.

Attachments

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,261 Posts
Your lights definitely need to be moved up. Somebody was asleep when they put them on. :nunu: I'd take it back to JD and let them correct it.

·
Premium Member
14,702 Posts
Here is what my 2013 1025r FILB ROPS light bracket looks like. From what I know, when they build the tractor as an FLIB, the ROPS lights are mounted higher and the tool box is turned parallel with the tractor. I don't know the part number for the bracket.
Yes , this is what the dealer should have installed for you. I'm not sure of part # .

·
Registered
106 Posts
Swivel Mod

I had the same issue when the dealer installed my BH. I attached a plate to the bottom of the tool box, made a spacer and drilled a center whole through position them all. The box is stored in the original position and out of the way. When you need to open it, swivel it to the back open it up. I have not had any issues with the mod so far. I need to take it apart and take some pictures. :greentractorride:

Dennis

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
It's possible the BH'S were dealer mounted instead of a factory mount cans the dealer that installed the BP didn't know the ROPS lights had to be moved up.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, I printed this out and gave it to my Deere Dealer. They pieced together all the hardware and special zip ties and now they sit near the folding point for the ROPS

1 - 19 of 19 Posts