Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who might not have noticed, John Deere just released their brand new 2013 Commercial line of ZTrak Zero Turn Mowers. While they made a few upgrades and adjustments to their EZtrak Residential Series, they completely re-designed and re-imagined their new ZTrak Commercial Series. What just used to be the Z900 series has been broken down into three new lines: Z900B, Z900M and Z900R.

The Z900 B Series was designed with excellent weight distribution, professional grade seats, large rear tires and a mow-all-day 11.5 gallon tank.

The Z900 M Series was built for customers with large fleets who demand efficiency. They include EFI and Flex Fuel options, Mulch On Demand decks, dump-from-seat MCS capability and complete onboard diagnostics.

The Z900 R Series was created for customers who demand the best and want the ultimate in features. Such upgrades as the Hydraulic Cross-Ported System and Brake-N-Go foot pedal start are backed up with an incredible 3 year, 1500 hour warranty.

Want to learn more about the new 2013 John Deere ZTrak Commercial Zero Turn Mowers? Check out our freshly-published page breaking down the entire line-up with more facts and features about this incredible new lineup of mowing machines from John Deere via the link below!

Click HERE to learn about the John Deere ZTrak Commercial Zero Turn Mowers - Z900B, Z900M and Z900R Series at MuttonPower.com!

John-Deere-ZTrak-Zero-Turn-Mowers-Header.jpg

Looking to buy? Give us a call today to get one of these incredible mowing machines ordered and sent your way for Spring!
1-888-284-9606

·
Registered
134 Posts
My dealer was telling me about this around Christmas last year. I'm sure the new rigs will be top notch. I certainly like my Z910A and I'm sure these new machines will be just as good if not better!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts