Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With Summer going fast and Fall almost here I figured out a way this morning to make my 2013 To-Do list a little smaller. I move a few items over to the 2014 To-Do list and move a couple items over to the wife's To-Do list. This is where I really shine in the supervisory role of this household. BTW, feel free to use my method if you like.

Seriously, I have no idea where summer went. We got a lot done but nothing much on the list.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Gizmo; What happens when your wife puts them back on YOUR "to do" list? :unknown:

I never get everything finished that I have on the list, at the beginning of Spring. Once it gets really hot, my "get up and go" gets up and leaves, and everything takes longer than planned for after that.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Gizmo2, my wife seems to have your superior supervisory skills in this household. I never actually get to see "the to do list" during the summer. Apparently it's a confidential document.
All I know is I hardly ever meet the goal. I have discovered that buying a new tractor has a direct effect on the length of the list.:lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gizmo; What happens when your wife puts them back on YOUR "to do" list? :unknown:

I never get everything finished that I have on the list, at the beginning of Spring. Once it gets really hot, my "get up and go" gets up and leaves, and everything takes longer than planned for after that.
I'm the keeper of all To-Do lists, benefit of being the supervisor.:thumbup1gif:

What I really cannot seem to account for is how much longer things take as I age, drives me nuts.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're not supposed to put a date on the top of the To-Do List.
That's where I've been making a mistake all these years. Go figure!:lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Gizmo2, my wife seems to have your superior supervisory skills in this household. I never actually get to see "the to do list" during the summer. Apparently it's a confidential document.
All I know is I hardly ever meet the goal. I have discovered that buying a new tractor has a direct effect on the length of the list.:lol:
Calling upon my superior intellect:lol:, You need to buy your wife a tractor. Problem solved.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Calling upon my superior intellect:lol:, You need to buy your wife a tractor. Problem solved.:thumbup1gif:
She'd like that idea but I don't think I want to go down that road again.:lol:

·
Official "Groovie" Dude
5,663 Posts
With Summer going fast and Fall almost here I figured out a way this morning to make my 2013 To-Do list a little smaller. I move a few items over to the 2014 To-Do list and move a couple items over to the wife's To-Do list. This is where I really shine in the supervisory role of this household. BTW, feel free to use my method if you like.
Supervisor 101.:D. The wife should pay you for the time that goes into these decisions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts