Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
20,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a link to what John Deere posted about the new 2R series along with some other models. Not much information yet...

·
Premium Member
13,771 Posts
Thanks for that info.. Did you notice on series 1 23-25 hp.. From what shop foreman told me the other day the 1026r is no longer it will be call 1025 because Deere could not get the little extra hp to be closer to 26 so they're going to stop at 25 hp.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,232 Posts
Looks like I will be joining the ranks of the series 1. Move over boys!

·
Super Moderator
5,395 Posts
Signed up to receive info on the new 2R series.

Greg

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
Looks like I will be joining the ranks of the series 1. Move over boys!
Finally, some peace and quiet in the 2X20 camp.

·
Registered
640 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,802 Posts
Here's a link to what John Deere posted about the new 2R series along with some other models. Not much information yet...
This is the reason JD never introduced the long rumored 270 backhoe for the 2X20 series.

Frank

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
It never fails...as soon as I buy something....they soon come out with a new and improved version. Bastids!

·
Registered
732 Posts
It never fails...as soon as I buy something....they soon come out with a new and improved version. Bastids!
But knowing JD and release times, you will most likely be ready for an upgrade by the time these are ready to be sold. :lol:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Here we go again! By this time next year a fully loaded 1R will be only worth $8K because the market will be so saturated with trade ins. Meanwhile, it will be 2R thread after thread on mmmowers. I can't wait, and I'll be one of them who's looking to upgrade as well.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Anyone care to speculate on what we might see on next years models? :munch:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,232 Posts
Seriously? etu brute? :cray:

Are you keeping the 2320?
No betraying here it's just that the 2320 with 24 HP will be considered a series 1 now. I do hate the 46 BH (or maybe the controls), if they come out with a new one (270) I would definitely look into a trade, not saying I would but I would look...

·
Registered
111 Posts
I really don't care what they do different with the 2r's, it is not going to make me trade my 2320. if I DO trade it, it will be for a 3x20!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,232 Posts
I would definitely not go physically smaller than the 2320.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Here we go again! By this time next year a fully loaded 1R will be only worth $8K because the market will be so saturated with trade ins. Meanwhile, it will be 2R thread after thread on mmmowers. I can't wait, and I'll be one of them who's looking to upgrade as well.
Me too. Crap.

·
Registered
446 Posts
After investing close to $18,000, I have no interest in looking for another tractor this soon. I am really happy with the way my 1023
has handled everything I've done with it.

·
Registered
440 Posts
After investing close to $18,000, I have no interest in looking for another tractor this soon. I am really happy with the way my 1023
has handled everything I've done with it.
I agree, I love mine but I gotta take a look!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts