·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,220 Posts
Never heard a thing. :nunu:

·
Registered
12,013 Posts
sweepstakes winnings??

My entry card says that the drawing was on December 20th, 2014. Not a peep. Who won? Who knows?
:hi: megotadeere ; was that for the $$ 25,000.00 giveaway?? I HEARD NUTHING YET, but if I do i'll be the first to let you know. :laugh::munch: gismos2 favorite I like popcorn too. :mocking: big jim

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:hi: megotadeere ; was that for the $$ 25,000.00 giveaway?? I HEARD NUTHING YET, but if I do i'll be the first to let you know. :laugh::munch: gismos2 favorite I like popcorn too. :mocking: big jim
That was the one where the grand prize is a 3032e tractor with loader and finish mower.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Haven't seen the truck pull up w/ the tractor yet...And I have been looking!!!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I have a Drive Green event card from my dealer. The grand prize listed on mine is a $25,000 landscape makeover, plus your choice of either a John Deere gator, Z-track, Signature Series tractor or 1 series tractor. I could use the landscape make over for sure and how cool would it be to pair a 1025R TLB with my current 1025r? The card says the contest runs until February 20th however. Do different dealers have different drive green contests?

EDIT: I stand corrected. Mine is for the Green Fever Giveaway and runs until February 27.

·
Super Moderator
4,974 Posts

That's because you are NOT the winner. I know they've been trying to call me for a week now but have just been able to get through! I'm not quite sure why though. I keep checking my phone every 20 minutes for messages from them so I know the phone works but.. nothing yet. :laugh:

·
Super Moderator
4,974 Posts
Ha! This finally popped up on the JD Facebook page:

"See it. Drive it. Own it. Mark A. of Franklin, TN is the winner of the 2014 Drive Green Challenge Sweepstakes. As the winner, he received a 3E Series tractor with loader and rotary cutter. The Drive Green Challenge Sweepstakes is an annual giveaway that rewards an individual who tries out John Deere equipment at a Drive Green Demo Days event. To find your nearest 2015 Drive Green Demo Days event visit: http://bit.ly/1GJXIfc"

Congrats to "Mark A." I guess! :good2:

·
Super Moderator
7,958 Posts
Ha! This finally popped up on the JD Facebook page:

"See it. Drive it. Own it. Mark A. of Franklin, TN is the winner of the 2014 Drive Green Challenge Sweepstakes. As the winner, he received a 3E Series tractor with loader and rotary cutter. The Drive Green Challenge Sweepstakes is an annual giveaway that rewards an individual who tries out John Deere equipment at a Drive Green Demo Days event. To find your nearest 2015 Drive Green Demo Days event visit: http://bit.ly/1GJXIfc"

Congrats to "Mark A." I guess! :good2:
Mark A. is a lucky guy!! :thumbup1gif:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts