Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

We thought we may try a Secret Santa Program this year on GTT. I think it would be great for a group this active and fun. We are taking this from someone’s suggestion found on another board, here’s how it can work.

You must first be a member and must have a minimum of 35 posts.

1. This is meant to be fun so spend what you like and just enjoy :)

2. Please send me a PM with your email and your name/address. Also post within this thread if you are in. In the PM, if you do no not wish to have a food item for a gift let me know. I could not receive food for example, I literally only eat meat and veg/fruit and ZERO grains. Some folks may have food allergies or special diets.

3. On the 29th of November at 8PM Central I will randomly choose a member to put you with, however the member you are buying for may not be buying for you.

4. Please try and get the gifts to the recipient by the 19th of December.

5. Mark your gift on the outside of the mailed package "SECRET SANTA" so that the individual will know that the package is from a GTT member. ONLY if you can. Some folks may just ship direct from an online store and this may not be possible.

6. When you get your package to post a pic of it near the tree OR state in a post on GTT that your package has arrived....and then when opened on Christmas POST on GTT what you received.

7. Get to know the person you are buying for by reading their posts. You may come up with some better ideas for their gifts.

8. Make sure you PM me with your address!!! Can’t do this without an address........!!!!!!!

Please do not back out last minute. This is meant to be fun, not a burden on anyone. So please only participate if you can. If you have any issues and know ahead of time you cannot follow through, please share that with me and it will stay with me only.

Thanks all!
Happy Holidays,

Kevin

·
Premium Member
7,558 Posts
Sounds like a great idea.

I'm in. :yahoo:

·
Administrator
20,283 Posts
I'm in. :drinks:

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
I'm in:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
PM sent I'm in.

Dave

·
Super Moderator
4,839 Posts
Ok, ok. I'm in. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just changed the limit part of the annoucement. The intention was never to suggest spending a certain amount. This is totally all meant to be done in good fun and the amount spent should not matter in the least. Sorry for any confusion on that.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I'm game. Although I'm not sure if I have 35 posts or not, but I do know someone on this list who once said that they would really like to have a 3 Family, however, he really can't justify it and is sticking with his 2720. Maybe I can make his wish come true...:p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,676 Posts
Being the cool guy that I am...............I'm in.

·
Premium Member
2,884 Posts
I'm in.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
PM sent

I am in.....:greentractorride:

1 - 20 of 173 Posts