Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that have been here for over a year may remember that last year FG tried to set a site record for the most people on at the same time.

Set a new record?

I think we should do the same this year. We have been getting a lot of new members so chances are better than ever.

So I propose that on dec 26 we all log on at the same time and show off what we got for Christmas.

What time works for everyone? Last year I think it was around 10:00 am EST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Maybe we better ask Uncle Kim Jong Un if it's OK and not going to mess up any of his plans? He might need the internet again for something or other...:lol:

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Sounds like fun. If we break the Internet or crash the site do we blame you or FG?:lol:

·
Registered
11,895 Posts

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts
Without a doubt, it would be Farmgirl.:lol:

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
I'll be IN! :yahoo: If not, blame my DSL service :nunu: not FG :greentractorride:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Sounds like a good time to me!! I'm in!

And if there is so much participation on GTT that it crashes the Internet, I'll gladly claim responsibility!! :laugh:

So, is it 10AM EST, or does anyone have a better time slot? I was thinking 11AM EST might be better for those on the west coast, since that will be 8AM there. I'd hate to make some get up too early and strain themselves! :mocking:

But I can do any of the above. I too can take a Gizmo2!! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,101 Posts
I'm late to the shin-dig. I blame the grandkids! :tongue:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
10AM Eastern Time? I'm retired. It's been a long happy day. I'm still up typing this @ 2AM. I may have to use the "West Coast Timeslot" later today.:laugh:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I should be here for either time slot. I was busy as could be outdoors yesterday, since temps were nice. (Although the wind was WICKED!) Today is cleaning house, doing a partial water change on the aquarium, and taking down the few Christmas decorations that I put up, so that I can get them into the attic. Easier to climb up there and stow them with fair temps, than when the bottom falls out and it is COLD up there! And next week looks like it will be cold! :nunu:

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm here all day and can post whenever. If we are waiting till 11:00 you may get to see one of my gifts installed.

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
OK, it's a little early (I hope this counts) I got a Stainless steel exhaust tip for the Silverado and new truck washing toys.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,118 Posts
I'm here.

·
Corndog Hater
11,687 Posts
Not sure if just being logged on is good enough, but I was here!!! Gotta fly though, we have another celebration today, this one with Mrs. CP's family.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts