Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new to me 2014 X734 with a 2014 Curtis Hard Cab installed that I intend to keep on permanently. I currently do not have a 3PH, but would like to add one. Does anyone know if the stock John Deere 3PH's work with a cab installed? Here are some pics of the rear of my tractor (and yes, I know that I need to cut off the plate that the previous ownere welded on to hold weights, I'm not sure why they didn't just get a Click-n-go weight bracket... shrug)

I know other fellas on here have them, but I can't tell what others look like because no one really ever just takes a straight on picture of the rear. I'm worried that the rockshaft won't clear the brackets that hold the cab on.

TIA for any assistance/info!

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
I have a new to me 2014 X734 with a 2014 Curtis Hard Cab installed that I intend to keep on permanently. I currently do not have a 3PH, but would like to add one. Does anyone know if the stock John Deere 3PH's work with a cab installed? Here are some pics of the rear of my tractor (and yes, I know that I need to cut off the plate that the previous ownere welded on to hold weights, I'm not sure why they didn't just get a Click-n-go weight bracket... shrug)

I know other fellas on here have them, but I can't tell what others look like because no one really ever just takes a straight on picture of the rear. I'm worried that the rockshaft won't clear the brackets that hold the cab on.

TIA for any assistance/info!

View attachment 788619

View attachment 788620

View attachment 788621

View attachment 788622

View attachment 788623
Yes it is compatible with the Limited Cat 1 or Cat 0 3point Hitch
You will need to remove You click N Go Brackets to Install either 3point(I recommend the Limited Cat 1) then You Can reinstall the Click N Go Brackets after 3point rocker shaft is Installed
(y)

Reactions: Gravity Tractor

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it is compatible with the Limited Cat 1 or Cat 0 3point Hitch
You will need to remove You click N Go Brackets to Install either 3point(I recommend the Limited Cat 1) then You Can reinstall the Click N Go Brackets after 3point rocker shaft is Installed
(y)
Awesome, thanks for the reply/info! I have been searching high and low for more info, and finally found a picture of the back end of one with the same cab that I have, with a 3PH installed. I figured it'd probably be ok, but the project that I'm working on is probably going to end up around $2k, so I want to make sure before I start making purchases and work myself into a jam. 😃

(From a dealer in Eastern Iowa)

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
No Problem Better to ask and Not Make a Big Purchase and find Out stuff won't work together Hey BTW since You going with the 3point I recommend Getting the 540RPM PTO (y)

Reactions: Gravity Tractor

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Someday, maybe. Don't really have a need for one, yet. :)
I always Plan for the future Barely used the 540RPM PTO On My X485 But The times I did Use it I was Happy I went with the rear PTO. I use the rear PTO More On My X748 (y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.