Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a 2015 John Deere Z915B. It has the Kohler 25hp engine, 60” mower deck, and an aftermarket air ride seat. (There’s a link to the seat in my signature.) It’s a one owner machine that’s been garage kept. It’s always been serviced and maintained very well and produces an excellent cut. The pictures don’t show the factory deck pulley covers, but they are here and included. The Z is freshly serviced and ready for this season’s mowing!

It currently has 287 hours and has normal scratches and paint rubs associated with normal use. This mower has not been abused.

Asking price is $6250. Located just north of Nashville Tennessee. It is listed for sale locally and other websites.

Feel free to ask any questions right here in this thread, but PM me for my number if you want to chat about it. :good2:

·
Super Moderator
7,958 Posts
There's used, all used up and abused. This one is "New Used." About as close to New as you'd ever get! :good2:

·
Administrator
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It has a set of G6 Gator blades on it. They work great here on my property. :good2:

·
Administrator
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Z has been sold locally. Thanks for looking. :drinks:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.