Green Tractor Talk banner

2016 3032e error code 1485.02

29K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  krkunkel131 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. I was running my tractor it sputtered but kept running. Was finishing up what I was doing sputtered again. So decided to load it on the trailer. Going there it went into limp mode I suspect (idled down moving slow) and a light came on the dash STOP. Loaded it got home now it won't start for me to unload it. Error says ECU A 1485.02. Only 60hrs on clock. I have had to take it in before at 38hrs because of the ECU going bad. Anybody know what the code means? Or seen or heard of this before. Thanks for any reply.

#3 ·
Hope this helps whiturbo but according to the tech manual for my 3039R, a 1485.02 code is defined as:
ECU main relay data erratic, intermittent or incorrect.

Good luck

#4 ·
Ok I have been able to get it started and off the trailer. It seems to have been associated with the regen. High engine temp is what I have been able to find out. I need to do an exhaust filter cleaning it seems. Too late tonight but I'll do it tomorrow when I get home from work. I'll report back then.

#11 ·
My ag store suggests charging the battery first. The code is a general code referring to not enough power to the main relay. If the battery charge doesn't help, or it isn't charging well while running, maybe alternator. But they definitely suggest it's a power issue to the main relay. It could of course be a shot main relay. On that note, anyone know where to find the main relay? It's not in the breaker box under and to the right of the seat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.