Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 3039r for sale that I bought new in 2016. I anticipated moving to some acreage and bought the tractor (and many implements/accessories) before we bought the land. It is very doubtful that we will go ahead with the move so I am interested in selling it. Tractor has about 25 hours on it and has been kept in my heated/cooled shop the entire time. We live in SW Missouri. If you are really serious, please inquire. Thanks.

·
Administrator
17,578 Posts
Cab or open station?

·
Premium Member
2,727 Posts
pictures please I know Tractor time with Tim is looking for a larger tractor. That model is what they bought then found out it was stolen, Good Luck

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
pictures please I know Tractor time with Tim is looking for a larger tractor. That model is what they bought then found out it was stolen, Good Luck
It was actually a 3046R open station, but you are correct, he would probably be interested in this. I think he is concentrating on being made whole on that debacle, before buying another tractor. I want to see him get it in his shed with the 1025R and Case CX17C. :good2:

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pictures and Price

To all interested...attached are pictures. The price I’m thinking is $22,500. This includes all attachments and implements. The tractor is essentially new (25 hours) and has always been kept in my heated/cooled shop.

Attachments

·
Registered
588 Posts
That was a hell of a good price for everything!! I was going to jump on it as I was reading & looking at the attachments, but I was just too slow on the reading & salivating! :lovetongue:

·
Premium Member
12,942 Posts
That was a hell of a good price for everything!! I was going to jump on it as I was reading & looking at the attachments, but I was just too slow on the reading & salivating! :lovetongue:
I was thinking the same thing, 22,500 for all that was a steal.

·
Registered
12,025 Posts
:bigthumb: yeah whoever got that machine got one heck of a deal for sure.
i tell ya-this place sells stuff fast:laugh: jeepers.

·
Administrator
17,578 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.