Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been doing some research and my 5055e is identical to the 5075e with the exception of the ecm tuning. Is there anyone that can tune these to add a touch more power and remove the dpf and egr?

·
Registered
234 Posts
You can try someone like Ekotuning BTW they don't list 5E's. Still give them a call or try the guy that DLH talks about in this video. In the description he gives you the phone # and an email for a guy that tunes tractors named Cody Miller.

Ekotune.. More power for your tractor! I tune my T5.120 - YouTube

EkotuningCom tuning, chipping, programming, remapping

I will tell you that JD as well as most all manufacturers locks their computers up tighter than a nun rocking a chastity belt because they don't want people buying 55 HP tractors for $4K less than comparable 75 HP tractors and then converting them to the same machines. Still these tractor handhelds with custom tune written on them aren't cheap but the claim better HP and MPG's.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been doing some research and my 5055e is identical to the 5075e with the exception of the ecm tuning. Is there anyone that can tune these to add a touch more power and remove the dpf and egr?
I have a 2013 5055e, did you ever figure out how to get it tuned up to a 5073e? Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts