Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2016 john Deere X380 48" deck with only 16 hours. Always garage stored in Dawsonville GA. Local pick up only. Asking $3500. Adding new photos soon.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All photos below taken 7-14-19

Attachments

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
If you were closer I’d be coming for a look! Pictures look like a great machine for a decent price.

One thing though-looking up the ‘16 380, it came with a 48” or 54” deck, which one is yours?

What in the world did you use it for to ONLY rack up 16 hours on it in 3 years !?!?!?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
48" deck

I basically purchased it more for the hills on my yard and not so much the size. The downside was I have a young tall fescue lawn and the machine is rough on it. I have been battling establishing a good lawn so I bought a Husqvarna AWD self propelled walk behind. I am also looking to purchase a 3025E to do the work around my property I have planned.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fire Sale

I am probably going to be trading to the dealer this weekend if I don't find anyone interested before hand.

$3,000

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! Just bought a brand new x380 from Sun South in Barnesville. Had I found this forum first, you and I probably would have done some business. Good luck!
Congrats on the new machine you are going to love it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I won't be trading my X380 to the dealer this weekend. They tried the old bait and switch on the price of the tractor I was looking to buy. For now the X380 is still up for sale at $3,000.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.