Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well , I just pulled the trigger on a 2016 X580 . :gizmo: I was looking to replace my 2010 X530 , but the dealer said the X530 was not available for 2016 . I really like the idea of the digital dash , wish it had real rpm numbers , but better than nothing . I am also intrigued by the new deck . Hopefully much easier to remove all the debris that gets caught up in there .
Dealer says 3 or 4 weeks , but possibly sooner . Which I guess means any time between tomorrow and the first week of March . :banghead:
I'll post some pics as soon as I get it . Hope you guys are getting some kind of seat time . I guess for me it's just a waiting game .:munch:

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor looking forward to the pics.

·
Premium Member
12,288 Posts
Well , I just pulled the trigger on a 2016 X580 . I really like the idea of the digital dash , wish it had real rpm numbers , but better than nothing .
I read something on another forum that seemed to indicate the dash can be put into a mode which displays the actual RPM. It resets back to default when you stop the engine.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I read something on another forum that seemed to indicate the dash can be put into a mode which displays the actual RPM. It resets back to default when you stop the engine.
I haven't seen anything like that . Do you think you could recall where you saw that ? I would be interested in knowing how to read actual RPM's :hi:

·
Premium Member
12,288 Posts
I haven't seen anything like that . Do you think you could recall where you saw that ? I would be interested in knowing how to read actual RPM's :hi:
Here is the verbiage I found:

Tech manual. To toggle the hr meter to rpm, turn key on, press RIO button 5
times. This will show engine rpms. Without turning key off, start engine. It
will show RPMs. When key is shut off, it will default back to hours.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the call yesterday . My new X580 is in . Hopefully picking up today . I will post pics soon as I can .:gizmo:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts