Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
2017 1025R TLB - H120 - 260 - 60D
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I'm new on Green Tractor Talk; been reading lots of great info and stories on here for a while. My name is Ed and I'm from Indiana. I bought my 1025R new in 2/2017 and have really only just begun to start accumulating other attachments and accessories to help the wife and I on our 4+ acre wooded property.

I saw a video on installing the 3pt hitch on a 1025R and at around 6:30 into the video it shows the top link spring being secured to a clip on the back of the rops lower support. My 1025R TLB does not have that clip and I can't seem to find the part anywhere. I'd like to have that clip so my spring (hook) doesn't get damaged when lifting the 3pt up. I'm currently using a small fabric bungee to hold the spring out of the way :). Could anyone point me to that clip part somewhere?

Happy to finally have joined you on Green Tractor Talk!

Reactions: Yank and Mackford13

· Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Wow, you found that quick! I've been searching on and off for a few days, lol. That looks like the part I'm looking for. Thank you!
I don't have a hole pre-drilled for it either, but I'm going to get it and will drill my own hole. Thanks again.

After staring at that diagram, it looks like the support has a tang on it that is bent out where that clip would mount to. Appears to be a bit more work to cut/bend that tang into a support that doesn't have it, but I may do that, too. Or, just buy that support...

Reactions: Yank

· Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, just bought the support, too. greenpartstore and ttwt are awesome!

Finally getting some warmer weather here. I've been clearing out some trees and trying to organize the barn, it's a mess. Hope to get some pallet racks like Tim and get all this stuff off the floor!

· Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I never would have thought about it without seeing that video. Sorry yours didn't come with that clip either; it's the little things that get under my skin sometimes, especially when it comes to my tractor. I don't know if it was a dealer miss or what, but I just bit the bullet and ordered the clip and the support.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.