Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
20,847 Posts
I haven't heard or read of any. :unknown: That being said, I'm not exactly kept in on any special "informational loops." Haven't read any rumors either.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I think the only changes last year were adding dual struts to the hood and changing the headlights to clear lenses? I also have not read anything from Deere about 2017 mods. I wonder just how much those new lights cost, me likey!

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im trying to decide if I wanna buy now and take advantage of the current offers or wait till 2017 comes out and either buy a 16 as a left over or get a new 17. if I wait I will loose the 0% for 60mo. and I will loose the attachment rebates that I was offered.

·
Registered
747 Posts
They have consistently renewed the 0% financing "offer." I don't see it going away. I say that also because there is no such thing as 0% financing, they still make profit on the financing, its just buried in the purchase price.
A agree with what you're saying, "there is no such thing as a free lunch", as my dad used to say.

That being said, I was very happy to get 0% for 60 months on my new tractor purchase. I'm happy with the deal I got , or maybe the deal I think I got.... I got 0 money down, 0% for 60 months, and 18% and some fraction, off of the "list" price you see on the JD web site when pricing tractors. The delivered it 80 miles away and arrived with a full tank of fuel...

Maybe I could have saved some more money by offering to pay cash, but it's socked away and I don't want to spend it...:hide:

·
Registered
12,043 Posts
A agree with what you're saying, "there is no such thing as a free lunch", as my dad used to say.

That being said, I was very happy to get 0% for 60 months on my new tractor purchase. I'm happy with the deal I got , or maybe the deal I think I got.... I got 0 money down, 0% for 60 months, and 18% and some fraction, off of the "list" price you see on the JD web site when pricing tractors. The delivered it 80 miles away and arrived with a full tank of fuel...

Maybe I could have saved some more money by offering to pay cash, but it's socked away and I don't want to spend it...:hide:
Good deal, Erik.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
talked to my dealer today on a 2016 1025r tractor , loader , backhoe with 60" MMM im at 21,268.90 OTD
That is about as good as it gets, especially if with tax.

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
572 Posts
talked to my dealer today on a 2016 1025r tractor , loader , backhoe with 60" MMM im at 21,268.90 OTD
That's a very good deal. Just make sure its a quick attach loader, so you can change to forks later on if you need to. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
572 Posts
1025R 2017 vs 2016 specs

I was gathering some part numbers from the Deere web site and noticed the 2017 1025R specs are available. So I pulled down the 2017 & 2016 specs and put them side by side. All appear the same to me.

I've attached that spreadsheet here if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I was gathering some part numbers from the Deere web site and noticed the 2017 1025R specs are available. So I pulled down the 2017 & 2016 specs and put them side by side. All appear the same to me.

I've attached that spreadsheet here if anyone is interested.
Interesting both years list that the air cleaners have mechanical restriction gauges. I had to add one to mine.

Reactions: Drifterbike

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
Little's? If thats OTD with taxes it is cheaper than I paid back in '12 ....If its without than its right at the same price. EDIT: Just read the post that its with taxes...a great deal and I only have the 54" MMM...Thank goodness they thu in a Hoody with mine:laugh:

·
Registered
139 Posts
We got a few 2017 1023E's in and the only change I see is there a newly shaped fuel cap with a chain on it now.[/QUOTE

Fuel cap with a chain? Damnit, oh the buyers remorse.it hurts, it hurts real bad... :banghead::banghead:

Reactions: keane
1 - 20 of 24 Posts