Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 2017 1025r tractor with Mauser cab, 60"blade, H120 loader, 9 "auger ,tiller, 60d mower deck, I match and quik tache. I bought all of this for my 13 acre property, I sold my 13 acre home and bought a 3 acre home. Now I have more tractor than I need.All I use it for is plowing.I can buy a plow for my Ram truck, so Johnny needs a new home and is bringing all of his toys.
I live in North Central Indiana, Miami county.
I paid $30,517. Asking $21,000. You pick up .If interested , PM me
62 hours on the tractor.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
3 acres is more than enough......I have mine on .9 acres......:hide:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Doggone you are close to me...but Ive already got a 2025R.
On 5.5 acres.

You know you want to keep it...lol!
I know a guy just West of Peru on 31 thats half way looking, but hes not ready to buy yet. If he changes his mind, Ill let him know!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well..it is more than I need here. It is going to end up at a dealership if no one else wants it. I have a Cub Tank commercial zero turn that takes care of my mowing and towing and I have a blade for it as well. Johnny needs a loving home 😉

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doggone you are close to me...but Ive already got a 2025R.
On 5.5 acres.

You know you want to keep it...lol!

I know a guy just West of Peru on 31 thats half way looking, but hes not ready to buy yet. If he changes his mind, Ill let him know!
Thanks....This is a good deal on a great SCUT.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fdmars..point 9 acres?...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Guess I should not mention I also have a 3 series as well:laugh:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
You are a hopeless case..🤪

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
machineryman, I have thought about it. I can't attach the auger set up myself, I do not mow with the tractor, I no longer need the tiller. The Mauser cab is great for cold weather , great heater. I have a very sloped back and side yard, so the Zero turn is better for mowing. I appreciate your concern and will rethink the price and package. I paid cash for everything , so no financing was involved. I just hate having Johnny sit idle most of the year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts