Green Tractor Talk banner

81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
I was going with green until Big sent me a photo of the black version. Yowza! Black paid for this morning!
The factory grill is black, and Brian’s BadAss Brush Guard which mounts directly over the grill which it is protecting looks awesome and not as conspicuous and “in your face”. I love it!! Mine will be finished in matte black before it’s installed.

Sincerely

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
The factory grill is black, and Brian’s BadAss Brush Guard which mounts directly over the grill which it is protecting looks awesome and not as conspicuous and “in your face”. I love it!! Mine will be finished in matte black before it’s installed.

Sincerely
Progress on the redesigned BadAss Brush Guard.... Can't wait to install it...! Thanks Brian!!!

Sincerely

Deere 2038R 232 BadAss Brush Guard.jpg

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Got them in! Installing now. They look and fit great.

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
Got them in! Installing now. They look and fit great.
I'll be ordering mine in the next few weeks. Looking for some clarification. Most of the pics I've seen to this point covers the whole grill. Yank, yours is only over the lights. Does it come in two sections? Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
12,122 Posts
I'll be ordering mine in the next few weeks. Looking for some clarification. Most of the pics I've seen to this point covers the whole grill. Yank, yours is only over the lights. Does it come in two sections? Thanks in advance
I was wondering the same thing and then I found another post indicating he is still working on the other section. However, this post makes no such mention.

I'm sure we won't be the only ones confused. :)

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Sorry, guys. Wrong pic. Here ya go!

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Big
Put me down for an unpainted set. I have a buddy that powder coats.

Thanks

·
Registered
124 Posts
OFF TOPIC ALERT!!!

Yank,
Did you sipe these or is is a different tire?

IMG_0562.jpg

·
Administrator
17,944 Posts
Those are siped by yours truly. Best I could do.
Technically...they are "grooved", and they look great :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I followed your lead, Kenny. Don’t know if they came out just like yours, but I looked at your pics and went to work. Grooving, that is.:tongue:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Got my name on the list. Great Job Brian!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Love these guards!

I can't say enough positive things about Brian (Big). I was one of the original "test fit" cases and, while I haven't drilled the holes yet, Dad and I mocked everything up yesterday evening and these things fit our MY 2017 2032R like a factory option. Or dare I say better than a factory option!

Brian offered me the ability to buy just the lower guard, the upper guard, or both. I went with both. Not sure how much the upper guard will disturb headlight dispersion (if that's the right word), but it's four bolts to remove\reinstall if necessary.

He offers them in green or black, but I suspect you could sweet talk him into painting up some pink or purple ones, too. In my opinion, the black looks perfect. Truly Bad Ass.

He and I are about four hours apart, but UPS ground had them to me overnight. They were extremely well packed in bubble wrap, which my daughter loves but her big brother, the dog, does not. Point is, they are shipped efficiently.

Brian, you're 5 by 5 with me, my friend. Not sure you're looking into making this a business, but I assure anyone who wants to order up a set that they will not be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
Brian's BadAss Brush Guards

I received my "Big Brian's BadAss Brush Guards" yesterday. I test-fitted them and they look and fit great! I used the blue shop towel to wedge it in place as I wasn't yet ready to permanently install them. I will post more photos after the guards are permanently installed. Thank you Brian for producing these one-of-a-kind guards for me. You are an outstanding and talented individual!

Sincerely

IMG_4994.jpg

IMG_4990.jpg

IMG_4987.jpg

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
Can’t take the center link pin out wit the guard installed but for the twice per year that it happens I can loosen two bolts and swing the lower guard back to make the clearance.

Sincerely
Looks awesome. I ordered the broom so I am having mine made for the 3pt hitch, Can't wait

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
I see that one covers the two side areas as well. Below is one that only covers the top and bottom for $217.

View attachment 563633
Similar to what I got for my 6415

Probably not. I was really just trying to get a decent price for multiple people that had a 2017 2032/2038 and needed a brush guard. Not looking to go into production for a new business venture, just figured I'd try to help out multiple people without tasking myself with building multiple guards. I priced all the "task's" laser cutting, bending, welding, and powder coating and a min of 10 would get the cost "affordable". If 20 people jumped on board than the cost would further reduce. For example to laser cut just one set it's around 400$ , for 10 it's 50$ a set, for 20 it levels out around 30$ and won't reduce any further. I will however be more than happy to help out with any ideas or brainstorming.
Always sell on eBay if you go for volume

Attachments

81 - 100 of 113 Posts