Green Tractor Talk banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Sorry boys...out of material and more importantly... time. Got allot of work starting up. I have the following on the list and that's it.

DrifterBike
Rckcrwlr
Goat704
Ralph

This has been fun. I really appreciate all that wanted these and more importantly I hope they protect your investment (tractor). As I stated in previous post's, I didn't really want to start another business, although I am always looking at opportunities, but welding and manufacturing is not my cup of tea. I'm ok but I'm no professional. I also noticed that this didn't gain enough traction so to speak to pursue further. I know there are several avenues available (eBay, etc.) But again this is not my area of expertise. Maybe in a few months I'll try a few more. I'll be sure to let you guys know! Thanks again and God bless!

·
Premium Member
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
I guess my last post may have been confusing as I have gotten a couple more requests for brush guards. I don't have any more material and no more available time right now to make any more of these. The previously listed people are the last one's I'm making for a while. Thanks for your understanding. I'll be sure to let you guys know when I can make some more.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Can’t take the center link pin out with the guard installed but for the twice per year that it happens I can loosen two bolts and swing the lower guard back to make the clearance.

Sincerely
A couple of drilled pins and clips may help with an easier transition.:thumbup1gif:
I guess my last post may have been confusing as I have gotten a couple more requests for brush guards. I don't have any more material and no more available time right now to make any more of these. The previously listed people are the last one's I'm making for a while. Thanks for your understanding. I'll be sure to let you guys know when I can make some more.:thumbup1gif:
Those look really nice! great work!

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
Thanks. Glad I am on the list. Look forward to getting them and thanks for the last minute modification since I ordered my broom and front hitch. :good2::good2:

·
Registered
616 Posts
If they become available again, I'm interested. Sorry I missed this first time around, was away for a while.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Count me in for a set if you make them again. They look great!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Put me on the list for the next batch. 2018 2032R. Thanks!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Would this fit a 2018 1023e with 120r loader?

Sorry if this has been asked before. My grill looks the same. If so I might be interested if/when you make another run.
Tom

·
Premium Member
3,812 Posts
Thanks! I am looking at changing tires and seat because of my bones breaking in my back so easily. Once I am done with my other surgery I will have a spine full of cement. Anyway I have been reading all the posts about the radials and since I have already punctured one of my r4 when it was new it really doesn't matter what you have. It can happen with any tire. I'm just looking at making my ride a little smoother and anything else that helps. Your tractor looks great with the guards. :)
I hated my old JD Seat on my 4044M it made my back hurt so much on every little bump. After I changed my seat to the one with a shock and adjustable spring to my weight I love it! 130-275 lbs aprox adjustment range. Safety belt also moves with you on the bumps being hooked to the seat. Your not jerked by the belt hitting bumps. The seat is about the first thing I did to mine. 100_0551.JPG

Manufactures pictures. seat a.jpg seat b.jpg seat c.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was clearing out some light brush plus some deadfall in my woods and got a branch shoved btwn the headlight and housing. Been thinking of this since then. Had some angle iron and expanded metal lying around so I thought to give it a try.

I am by no means a professional fabricator but know enough to get me in trouble. Both guards are just sitting in their place. Haven't drilled and bolted them yet. I was going to post them here and get some input from you guys. So...what do you think before I sandblast and paint.
Are you still making these? If so How much.? I have a 2018 2032R.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts