Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has likely been discussed and I found a thread on gen 1 but I couldn’t find it for a 2017. When I picked up the oil and filter from the dealer the filter they gave me is M806419 but the original filter is larger. I don’t have it off yet but the oil wench that fits the M806419 doesn’t fit the original filter. Can’t find the filter info in the manual so just want to verify. Thanks in advance for help.

·
Super Moderator
5,287 Posts
JDParts.com shows M806419 as the correct part number.

I believe the original filters that come with these machines from the factory is actually installed by Yanmar when they build the engines.

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
This is what you need. Just changed all my oils and filters:bigthumb:

Screenshot_20190413-183943.png

IMG_20190404_105859.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
Also make sure that you are comparing oil filters and not one of the many other spin on filters that are on the Gen2 2032r

Reactions: bmichael and mike01

·
Registered
42 Posts
Also make sure that you are comparing oil filters and not one of the many other spin on filters that are on the Gen2 2032r
I had the dealer send a service tech to do a 50 hour service last fall... he didn’t realize there were several filters and actually ended up putting one on wrong as a consequence and had to check to make sure he had the right part. He did it just belonged in a different location. Lesson learned.

·
Premium Member
13,011 Posts
I had the dealer send a service tech to do a 50 hour service last fall... he didn’t realize there were several filters and actually ended up putting one on wrong as a consequence and had to check to make sure he had the right part. He did it just belonged in a different location. Lesson learned.
Reason #148 for doing your own routine maintenance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts