Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone (besides me) had a problem his year with getting delivery on a 72D Mid Mount Mower for a 2017 2038R tractor? I ordered one for my tractor I bought 08/04/17 and it has not been delivered or even shipped yet (09/18/17). All the dealer can tell me is that the factory keeps giving them a shipping date - Then changes it!

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
About a week ago somebody was mentioning the same thing.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
I ordered my 2038 the end of July and my ship date is January 18th. I was there last week and my 72" MMM, fender extensions, front fenders, dual rear svc, wheel spacers, and the rest of accessories are waiting in warehouse for the tractor with radial tires. Mowing season is about done so it should show up soon.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered my 2038 the end of July and my ship date is January 18th. I was there last week and my 72" MMM, fender extensions, front fenders, dual rear svc, wheel spacers, and the rest of accessories are waiting in warehouse for the tractor with radial tires. Mowing season is about done so it should show up soon.
Thanks for your info. I know the new 2038R's are like "hen's teeth" and I was fortunate that my dealer had 1 left (out of 3 stores) and tagged it for me. Also had the bucket/loader and ballast box I wanted, but nearly 2 months to get a mower deck is a little excessive. Now I have a tractor with my name on it siting at the dealer (doing me no good), and you're right - Mowing season is about over, so I should have it soon! Problem is, I have another (smaller) tractor with similar equipment I want to sell BEFORE the cold weather sets in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts