Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

I have been fortunate enough to add a ztrak to my fleet recently and need to sell my 60d. Way too big to keep and have a garden tractor for my hill.

This is an early 2017 60d in good shape. Has around 100 hours I safely estimate based on my tractor hitting 200 total. I put load n go kit on last year. Deck has been thoroughly cleaned each fall and oiled. Always kept inside. New blades this spring and has maybe 8 hours on them. Greased when blades were installed.

Pictures are from recent "in season" cleanup. It will cleanup better and this is no indication of my end of year clean. Chute and regular ramps included. Asking $2250

Central Ohio is location.

My apologies to the other user also selling a 60d currently.

This will be cross posted but I'll do best deal to a member on here due to y'all being family

IMG_2767.JPG
IMG_2768.JPG
IMG_2769.JPG
IMG_2770.JPG

Reactions: raco232 and Levi

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,981 Posts
What I'd like to see is the front and rear hook ups to make sure it fits my tractor hook up. From what I can see, it looks the same as mine. I'm in N.E. Tn. (Elizabethton) so there is a drive involved for me. Let me know what your bottom dollar is and how we can do this. I'm not sure what a new deck cost so I'm in the thinking stage. Haven't really thought about getting serious but I need too. Mine just needs some welding work but I'm not a welder. I rather get a good one and maybe help out someone that needs to get rid of theirs. With over a 1000 hours on mine I think it's time for a re-fresh and use mine as a parts deck.
Thanks for the reply.
Levi...

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for delay Levi. Busy day at work. My front hookup was 2 drop mounts off the frame of the tractor. I'll let them go with it. The rear is what I know to be modern auto connect setup. I'll attach a picture or go get one or two.

Yours has done some work that's for sure. Genuinely mine seems pretty good and doesn't show much wear like I said new blades even. Looks like I need pics. I'll go grab and upload them.

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let me know if these help answer your question Levi.

Price was based on someone somewhere saying new they were 3k and one listed used on here for like 2100 without load n go. I was trying to be fair accordingly but I'm not looking to fleece anyone.

IMG_2834.JPG
IMG_2835.JPG

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What I'd like to see is the front and rear hook ups to make sure it fits my tractor hook up. From what I can see, it looks the same as mine. I'm in N.E. Tn. (Elizabethton) so there is a drive involved for me. Let me know what your bottom dollar is and how we can do this. I'm not sure what a new deck cost so I'm in the thinking stage. Haven't really thought about getting serious but I need too. Mine just needs some welding work but I'm not a welder. I rather get a good one and maybe help out someone that needs to get rid of theirs. With over a 1000 hours on mine I think it's time for a re-fresh and use mine as a parts deck.
Thanks for the reply.
Levi...
I realized just now that I didn't ask if you needed to see the tractor side or close ups of the deck side for mounting. I'm not at home now but I can post up more of the deck later.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,981 Posts
Thanks for the pics but I was wanting pics of the front and rear hook ups of the deck.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry Levi. Had to get it out to get good pics. Let me know if you need different angles or anything.

IMG_2840.JPG
IMG_2841.JPG
IMG_2842.JPG
IMG_2843.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,981 Posts
Looks like what I have so I'm sure it will work. Now I need to know if I can afford it. At 2250 and having to make an all day trip of it, I can't afford that. What part of central Ohio are you talking about, in the country or big city? I don't have GPS so I'm still going with an atlas.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like what I have so I'm sure it will work. Now I need to know if I can afford it. At 2250 and having to make an all day trip of it, I can't afford that. What part of central Ohio are you talking about, in the country or big city? I don't have GPS so I'm still going with an atlas.
I would say if you find Johnstown ohio that is a good approximation. I am about a 10 min drive from city limits.

Johnstown being north east of Columbus. About 15 miles up route 62 out of Columbus new Albany.

Levi I have no interest outside of you. And I would like it to go to someone with your reputation. Above all. I need it gone for justification to finance committee for the z turn. You can send me a message if you like, I'll be happy to provide phone number if desired. But you tell me what it's worth to you factoring in the trip and we will make plans sir.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,981 Posts
I'm going to try to PM you. Let me know if it works.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Details will remain between Levi and myself. I am currently storing the deck and awaiting meeting the gentleman. But this item is sold and no longer available. It’s awaiting its new owner. Thanks to the forums for this ability.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.