Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there are any other 3039r owners on here. Just in case I have any questions or need help in the future. I’m on my own and I should of payed more attention to husband when he was hooking things up or putting on the 72D drive over deck!
Thanks for letting me join.

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Premium Member
9,280 Posts
:wgtt:

I have a 3039R as well. :good2:

Except I don't have a cab or a mid mount mower deck. :lol:

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Welcome! I was looking at your screen name - UPS Lady. Does that mean you drive a brown truck? Everyone here LOVES brown truck drivers since y'all are always bringing us new toys! :good2:

There are at least a handful of 3039 owners here and also several of us that own the older predecessor models (3520, etc.). If you have questions about using an implement or hooking it up, post away! Lots of people here with a LOT of experience.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just ordered one a few weeks ago and getting excited to take delivery soon. As I learn everything about it and the attachments hopefully I will be able to chime in on anything you're having issues with.

·
Registered
193 Posts
They are good tractors, one of Deere's premium offerings, and one my favorites. Uses the same cab and front axle hub/knuckles as a 4 series, so pretty stout and well built for it's size.

We bought a used 3520 cabbed in order to avoid owning a dpf emissions equipped tractor, and am very pleased with it.

Plenty of knowledge on here, just ask away, and post your location, some of us may be close enough to come by and help you.

Welcome.

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
I just signed the paperwork on a brand new 3039R and some goodies today. With any luck, I'll have it tomorrow or Monday. I can hardly wait another minute!

I didn't get the mower deck or mid-PTO, I have a JD X570 lawn tractor for mowing the lawn. But I got a long list of other stuff I need to do with the 3039R. I'm going to be learning right along with you.

Seems like good people here. Lots of videos on Youtube too, I've been watching them for weeks planning what to do (and not to do).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts