Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well rather than just post a pic or 2 I resized the batch I took today. I liked Dieselshadow's thread he did. So I guess I'll post a bunch up. It's a huge show near Milton, WI. This is the 61st year. I hardly touched it with today's pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Steamers
The first pic here is part of our setup, from the trailer through the white tents. That's Dirty's Deering and Model A.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,983 Posts
Super cool Mike! Love the steamers. I don't get to see those often around here. Keep 'em coming! :drinks:

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The G at the bottom is an early one the serial #s started at 1000

Attachments

·
Corndog Hater
11,794 Posts
Thanks MDrew! That nice Allis Chalmers G stood out to me. Those are a favorite of mine. Looks like a great time

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One more batch for tonight.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The show is on 200 acres. I haven't even been into the saw mills and grinders yet. They have live haying operations, old corn pickers, you name it. I parked the deuce in the military area today. They have a separate area for old diggers and dozers. A lot to see in a day or two. I love the smell of the burning coal. During the parade with all the steamers together in got pretty dark from all the smoke. Way cool:yahoo:

The first 3 Allis's are owned by Dirty's boss that's dirty and his buddy on them. Allis is the featured tractor this year.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's more

Attachments

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Seaman with a tiller.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I missed a couple

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,075 Posts

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I took 110 pics today.:mocking: I guess I got a little carried away.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ANd some more.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 more group for tonight.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,983 Posts
So so cool. I think I would've been drooling for a large portion of the day if I were there. :lol:

Thanks for posting!! :drinks:

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's really an amazing show. I rode in the Chevy panel van during the parade. There was just so much cool stuff and so many people that are very knowledgeable about their machinery I could have talked to different people all day. Even if you know nothing about much of it, it's amazing to see some of the stuff and talk about the history. And to smell that coal burning in the air.:good2:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,286 Posts
Great pics Mike. Am I wrong in remembering that you said you took the deuce? There is not one pic of it on here. I was looking for it being sure you would have taken a pic of it and posted it. I didn't see it any where. :dunno:

Waiting for more pics. :munch:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts