Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the 2 capped electrical plugs hanging down just behind the starter solenoid and above the left rear motor mount are for? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
13,122 Posts
Can you post a photo of the plugs in question?

Reactions: Herminator

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Without seeing it, Id imagine one may be for the block heater, if yours came installed with one. Only othger times Ive seen plugs hanging off the motor would be for a battery tender/charger.
Did you buy your tractor new? Or did a previous owner have those 2 items installed?

Just thinking out loud. :hide:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New. From Factory. Sorry the image is sideways... I can't find an option to rotate it...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,122 Posts
Thanks for the photos. Well, at least we know it isn't for any block heater or anything.

Unfortunately the parts list doesn't say what ANY of the connectors on the wiring harness are for.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Both of those on mine are connected to another harness. I will have to check if I can see what the go to.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Could be for John Deere upgraded lighting package? Is the mmm lifted electrically? I’m just guessing.

Reactions: PJR832 and trboxman

·
Premium Member
13,122 Posts
Could be for John Deere upgraded lighting package? Is the mmm lifted electrically? I’m just guessing.
The premium lighting package uses the same harness and plugs that are currently being used for the factory fender lights. The only lights being added are the ROPS lights and rear work light and those use the harnesses under the rear fender.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Yes, the mmm is electrically lifted if it's a Command Cut setup.

·
Premium Member
13,122 Posts
Yes, the mmm is electrically lifted if it's a Command Cut setup.
Keep in mind this thread concerns a Gen-2 2025R which does not have a Command Cut option. Only the Gen-2 2032R/2038R have Command Cut. With the Gen-2 2025R you can have mechanical lift or a choice of two different independent hydraulic lift systems.

Reactions: jsb2b and PJR832

·
Registered
904 Posts
Keep in mind this thread concerns a Gen-2 2025R which does not have a Command Cut option. Only the Gen-2 2032R/2038R have Command Cut. With the Gen-2 2025R you can have mechanical lift or a choice of two different independent hydraulic lift systems.
Yeah, but will they use the same wiring harness between 25/32/38R? It's not unheard of for OEM's to do that.

·
Premium Member
13,122 Posts
Yeah, but will they use the same wiring harness between 25/32/38R? It's not unheard of for OEM's to do that.
I could see that being the case with the 2032R/2038R as they are identical machines except for the engine but the 2025R is a completely different machine. It actually has more in common with a 1-series than it does the rest of the 2-series line.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I looked more carefully and those are not used on mine, they are just zip tied and tucked away.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts