Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For John Deere 3r, (3033r, 3039r, and 3046r compact utility tractors,) and possibly 3x20 series tractors, (3320, 3520, and 3720.) 2018 model, excellent condition, it has only seen 3 hours of use, about as close to new as you’ll get but at a used price. Autoconnect feature allows you to disconnect the deck quickly and drive right off the deck. I have had it stored in my shed for the past year and have not used it. Includes all necessary parts to install and run on a 3r series tractor, including: autoconnect drive shafts, linkage, mounts, 1 new set of JD high lift blades, (in addition to the Gator blades that are already installed,) and the manuals. Mower stand axles are not included in the sale.

Asking $3500 OBO. Cash and local pickup only. Located near La Plata, MD. May consider partial trade on a JD 375a backhoe for 3r series tractors with cash on my end. Thanks.

More pictures can be seen on my Craigslist ad.

John Deere 72D 7-iron Autoconnect Mower Deck 3r Tractors - farm garden - by owner - sale

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Good to know.

Rick

·
Premium Member
5,512 Posts
Ignore the step I added on each side but you be the judge.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
The deck looks the same but I think the bracket connecting to the front is a little different, would be an easy change though.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Do you guys think this will fit the 2038? Supporting brackets and all? I could be interested if we could confirm this.

·
Premium Member
5,512 Posts
Yank, I don’t see any difference in the deck and I cannot see the front connecting arm in his photo to know if it looks the same or not.

Talk to your salesman and he should be able to tell you what part number he would order for the deck and the front arm.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did a little digging and it looks like in order to connect the deck to a 2r tractor you would need kit BLV10593. I suspect some parts in that kit may be the same as the kit for the 3r, part BLV10432, but not all. It looks like the big difference is in the cutting height adjustment system. The 3r uses the long bar with pins under the left loader support arm. The 2r using the command of cut dial up near the seat.

Rick

·
Premium Member
5,512 Posts
I did a little digging and it looks like in order to connect the deck to a 2r tractor you would need kit BLV10593. I suspect some parts in that kit may be the same as the kit for the 3r, part BLV10432, but not all. It looks like the big difference is in the cutting height adjustment system. The 3r uses the long bar with pins under the left loader support arm. The 2r using the command of cut dial up near the seat.

Rick
I think we are talking about 2 different things. You are talking about the parts on the tractor to lift the deck. I am talking about rolling the deck off of one and on to the other model if both have the lifting mechanism on the tractor.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Rick
I think we are talking to different things. You are talking about the parts on the tractor to lift the deck. I am talking about rolling the deck off of one and on to the other model if both have the lifting mechanism on the tractor.
No that’s what I figured you meant. But Yank was asking if it would fit, including support brackets, which I figure would be the existing 3r lift kit included with the mower. So in that sense no it wouldn’t. But just deck for deck, I agree they look exactly the same to me. ?

Rick

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump, deck is still available.

Rick

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thread can be closed. Thanks.