Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

2018 John Deere 2038R Turf Tires ONLY 60 Hours like New!

This tractor was always stored in a heated garage, 38HP hydrostatic twin pedal drive. It has a Loader, 72-inch drive over auto connect deck, Curtis hard sided heated cab, pallet forks, box blade, 6 foot WR Long Plow setup with the 3rd valve on the loader, a cyclone rake with all of the accessories. This whole package was over $41,000 new Asking 34,500. Tractor is in Morris CT email me at [email protected].

Attachments

·
Vendor
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going orange?
Hey Tim,

I hope you are well, I have had many green tractors and orange they are both great machines! As you know they both have there pro's and con's I like both of them. That said I try to get a new tractor every year not sure what I will get next.... I bought this 2038R with a bunch of attachments deck included. It's a great machine auto connect deck is amazing! I also have too say this machine has tons of power I really like it but the only thing is I can't get close to everything I need to when mowing, so I went back to a zero turn mower and now that I have a way to mow I want to get a larger machine 40 to 60 HP. We will see! Have a great week!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts