Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
My 2 cents on this subject.... Ask yourself about the question of liability attached to having a control on a piece of machinery where the intent is to STOP the machine from moving forward when you release the pedal, yet it does not STOP for some measurable amount of time. I highly doubt the well-intended engineers at JD actually designed it to "wait a while and then stop" after you let your foot off the pedal. That is a liability suit waiting to happen!

I have the same experience as Herminator with my 2038R... I let my foot off the gas and the rear tires skid on the lawn/dirt.

For what its worth...

Sincerely

Reactions: greenharley

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Look at minute 9:40, when I switch pedals, this tractor has always been like this. If this is not right like I said, I'll have it looked at.
Look where at Minute 9:40?

Sincerely

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Mine stops abruptly in low. Much more gradual in high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
”Abruptly”. That’s the word I would have used to describe my experience if I could have thought of it! My 2038R stops abruptly and sometimes skids the rear wheels when I take my foot off the gas in low gear.... right Herminator?

Sincerely

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.