Green Tractor Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2019 60D AutoConnect mid-mount mower that fits MY17+ 2032R / 2038R. Includes mounting lift hardware as well as command cut knobs. The deck has only five mowings on it and is in excellent physical and mechanical shape. Selling because I upgraded to a 72D.

Asking $2650.00

Located in central Ohio but willing to ship at the buyers expense.

Reactions: Bill56 and kylew

·
Registered
15 Posts
Can I ask why you felt the need to upgrade? What's the difference in mowing?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can I ask why you felt the need to upgrade? What's the difference in mowing?
I decided to move to the larger deck because it was taking me almost 4 hours to mow my lawn. I mow a bit over 5 acres with limited obstacles so the 72" makes it a faster job.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do you have the assembly and or operator's manual with the deck? I may be interested.

·
Registered
15 Posts
sorry...I see Cwhims name and I keep thinking I'm responding to them....my apologies

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bumping this back up. I'm a motivated seller and would like to move this so I don't have to store it in addition to the 72D. Offers welcomed!

Reactions: kylew

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey...Thank you for reaching back out to me. So I got to the property and played with the new tractor and the grooming mower....I spoke to my wife and unfortunately, will have to pass on your great offer. we've got a few fences and the GM is able to back up into the corners better than the MMM. Thank you for your patience.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SOLD!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.