Personally, I am having my doubts that this will actually happen, plus Easter in on April 4th so many would be traveling home on Easter Sunday, but here is the latest info:
The National Farm Machinery Show offers the most complete selection of cutting-edge agricultural products, equipment and services in the farming industry.
2021 SHOW UPDATES
The National Farm Machinery Show is held annually at the Kentucky Exposition Center and is the largest indoor farm show in the country, featuring 1.2 million square feet of exhibit space. The show is a key player in the agriculture industry, featuring the most comprehensive display of equipment, services and technology.
With a possible vaccine on the horizon and safety measures improving daily, the 56th show and 53rd Championship Tractor Pull has been moved to March 31-April 3.
Attendees must pre-register for the show and select a day to attend in-advance. Pre-registration is not open at this time, but an announcement will be coming soon.
Exhibitors, please visit the exhibit page for details and information in advance of the show as well as direct correspondence from us via email. Our Expositions team will contact you.
Members of Media, please be on the lookout for an email update, but also visit the media tab of the website to apply for the show.
National Farm Machinery Show has enacted new procedures to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Those measures include:
- Every attendee will be required to register for the show, submitting their name and contact information for contact tracing and attendance management.
- Capacity will be capped to allow for 36 sq. ft. of space per person at any given time.
- The trade show will be conducted in a hybrid model to allow for both in-person and virtual attendance.
- Facial coverings will be required for everyone in attendance.
- Increased hand sanitizer and handwashing stations will be available throughout the property.
- The complete list of changes and the related plan is available below.