Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
It's not green, I'm confused... 🤣

Good looking new toy!! and tomorrow a new (To you) Disk plow!
As much as I like Deere tractors , the gator isn’t very good for trail riding. We use a few gators at work. They a fine on around the yard, but get stuck pretty easily , and simply aren’t meant for deep mud and water. And the Deere’s are slow. they faster Deers top out at 50 - 60 mph. Theres machines on the market that will do 80 plus.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
I probably shouldn’t admit or mention that I was looking at RS1s online this morning. Lol 😂
Those types of machines have got popular around here. I’m not sure the RS1 is actually legally able to be operated on wi trails. Regs say max width of 65”, and max weight of 2k For trail use.

I was seriously thinking of getting an Rmax as they can go pretty good on the trail, yet can do some work. But I am waiting to see what happens as the race type sxs has worn out it’s welcome on our road. Neighbors now want the road which is a main trail shut down do to all the people ignoring the speed limits and power sliding around corners, which makes the road almost impassable to cars. So if that happens I’d be better off with a jeep.

Reactions: cc1999

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
years ago we had some really nice atv trails near our cabin in NE Wi. Over the years the mud holes got filled in, the trail widened or moved to the very same road the cabin is on. The town roads are actually more challenging than the “trail”. Yet people come from all over to go off roading.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts