Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2025r with r4 industrial tires, I would like to go to Carlisle versa turf r3 radials. I live in the St Louis area. Any help on where to get them and best pricing would be appreciated. Thxs, Steve

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
I bought my tires off E-Bay, with your OE R4s you would not need new Rims. With these smaller sizes, just about any automotive tire shop can mount them up for you. Only gets tricky if your rear tires are filled with liquid ballast. Which if they are, you will need an ag tire shop to pump out the fluid into a storage barrel or tote then pump it back into the new radials once they are changed out.

Listing for the front tires with free shipping.

Rear tires I bought also with Free shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
You might also look at these guys. They show to offer Ag and industrial tire services as well as show Carlisle brand as a brand they offer. You might be able to get a full turn key deal from them. They show several locations in the St. Louis area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought my tires off E-Bay, with your OE R4s you would not need new Rims. With these smaller sizes, just about any automotive tire shop can mount them up for you. Only gets tricky if your rear tires are filled with liquid ballast. Which if they are, you will need an ag tire shop to pump out the fluid into a storage barrel or tote then pump it back into the new radials once they are changed out.

Listing for the front tires with free shipping.

Rear tires I bought also with Free shipping.
Thank you, Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts