Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After months of waiting my 2025r was delivered last night. It was a long day for the sales rep who delivered the tractor after work (he arrived at my shop just after 7:30 pm).

The process was great, knowledgeable sales rep (There are 4 dealership groups in my area so I had a lot of opportunity and negotiations went well (21% under list net including setup and delivery charges) )- setup charges were more than others have identified as normal, but so was the discount...bottom line was good. I am glad I was negotiating when all were anxious to sell before the current tighter (seller's) market.

Tractor with Radial Turf tires, FEL, 42" Forks, iMatch Quick Hitch, 60" deck, Load-n-go, Independent lift (dashboard switch), Ballast Box, Wheel Weights, ROPS light protectors, block heater, Heavy Hitch Tooth Bar (Deere dealer is a HH dealer too).

The sales rep took his time and demonstrated everything which others have identified as important here on GTT without prompting, very professional.

It was after 9 when he left and dark so it will be this evening after work before I get a chance to do anything with the tractor. --Pictures soon once there is daylight - this evening?

Still awaiting installation: Ken's Bold on Hooks and Diff-lock pedal, LED lights, Steel Mesh to build custom protective front grill - need to fabricate now that I have the tractor, weight into Ballast Box (2 x 135 lb. combine wheel weights, 6 x 72 lb. 2025r wheel weights - $300 CraigsList find, 6 x 42 lb. suitcase weights). Wheel spacers on their way (many slopes to mow).

Thank you to all who have provided advice here, it was really helpful in the process.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Congrats ! (y)

Reactions: trav and etcallhome

·
Premium Member
Early 2017 Vintage 1025R TLB (260/H120)
1,304 Posts
Congrats!! Sounds like a great deal and Tractor!

Reactions: trav and etcallhome

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Congrats and enjoy 👍

Reactions: trav

·
Registered
119 Posts
hi there. Welcome to GTT, and enjoy your new tractor

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Congratulations on the new machine!
Sounds like a great setup!
Enjoy and stay safe!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Congrats. Glad you had a great experience with your sales rep. That seems to be rare these days. Have fun. Can't wait to see some pics.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
41,320 Posts
Congratulations (y)

·
Premium Member
17,410 Posts
Congrats (y) (y)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Sounds nice. Post up some pics. It always sounds silly to ask, I can go out on the garage and look at my 2025r, but it’s nice to see one all shiny and new. I also like to look in the background and see the kind of property it will be used on.

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
Congrats!!!
Great machines .
Post up some pics when you get time.
We all love seeing shinny new green machines.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congratulations on the new tractor. I debated on a 2025R for a long time before deciding to go one step bigger. I'm sure you will post some pics once you get home from work this evening. We are all looking forward to seeing that shiny paint!

Reactions: ClydeLogan

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congrats. Enjoy the new machine.

·
Premium Member
2017 1025R TLB - H120 - 260 - 60D
131 Posts
It’s evening here. Can’t wait for some pics! :p

1 - 20 of 38 Posts