Votes: 1 25.0%
  • none

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm only finding information on tractors with the mower deck installed in searches...

I have a 2025R that I bought last year. Love it except there's been a few hackle raising issues with it feeling tippy (and I live in a flat area!). Been researching wheel spacers and am trying to figure out if I could do 3" spacers? I have the backhoe installed and use the front end loader (now with a toothbar installed) and pallet forks mostly, and don't have /won't be installing a mower deck. I was told I have "turf tires" by the dealer tire wise.

Or should I go with 2"? I'd like to not feel like I'm going to get slung off running over a tree root or using the backhoe! Thank you for any help :).

Edit: It's financed so it's under dealer warranty and insurance if that matters...

·
Premium Member
3,235 Posts
I am sure any of those sizes would be fine.
I have 2” on mine, but I do have a mower deck and a TKV bagger system , so I tried to gain some stability without causing issues with those mowing attachments .

·
Registered
East TN. 2032r, AV20F grapple, Loader, Box blade, HTL pallet forks, Ballast box w\ext. 590m
15 Posts
I have a 2032 and I added 3" spacers. I live in east TN so we have plenty of hills and the spacers have made an immeasurable difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.