Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

New member here from Columbus, OH area. I'm shopping for a 2025R with 120R FEL, 60" MMM, and 48" Frontier rotary cutter. Does anyone have comparable price information to share on a 2018 or 2019 model? So far, I've only talked to Ag-Pro dealer.

Thanks in advance for any info. I hope to join the Green family soon!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Hello all,

New member here from Columbus, OH area. I'm shopping for a 2025R with 120R FEL, 60" MMM, and 48" Frontier rotary cutter. Does anyone have comparable price information to share on a 2018 or 2019 model? So far, I've only talked to Ag-Pro dealer.

I've been looking for a year and the prices haven't changed much. It all depends on the dealer you choose and the deal he will cut you

Reactions: JK62

·
Premium Member
14,116 Posts
A little over a year ago I paid 22K for a 2025R, FEL, 60d and a set of Frontier DH1066 disc harrows. The price will vary slightly by region but can vary a lot more depending on what "extras" you get on the tractor during dealer set up.

Reactions: JK62

·
Registered
820 Posts
My deal was similar. 2018 2025R with 120R loader 53’bucket 60’ frontier af10F snow plow
60’ mmm and ap10f frontier pallet forks and a Blue diamond (same as WR long) toothbar. Total was around 22k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
820 Posts
Wish I had gotten rear remotes and/or 3rd function financed in. I don’t mind ponying up for attachments but can’t hardly make myself shell out the $$ they want to add hydraulics. Even though I’d like to have them for a grapple or hydraulic rear link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
491 Posts
Last May is when I got my machine. 2018 2025R, independent lift, 60D, 120R and 260B backhoe with 16" bucket. Before sales tax it was just under 27K.

EDIT: 26,421 to be exact. And worth every penny!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I paid 26,600 out the door and with the insurance. Louisiana
2025r
Loader
Backhoe
Grapple(no diverter. I did that separate)
Landplane
Landscape rake
Imatch quick hitch

I could have saved $1000 but I opted for 84 months which kept my note $100 cheaper per month. and the $1000 was the upcharge.

Got it at thanksgiving. It’s a 2018

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Hell of a deal LGM.

·
Registered
786 Posts
3 months ago, a 2025r, end loader, 60” auto connect deck, forks, loaded rear tires, 21k out the door.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Follow-up regarding Grapple/Diverter

2025r
Loader
Backhoe
Landplane
Landscape rake
Imatch quick hitch

I could have saved $1000 but I opted for 84 months which kept my note $100 cheaper per month. and the $1000 was the upcharge.

Thanks LGM. Followup question on the grapple and diverter. What brand diverter did you get, and what made you select that as opposed to a 3rd Function valve?

Thanks!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hello all,

Make sure you talk to a couple different dealers (unless you're already comfortable with your Ag-Pro guy).
When I bought my 2032r back in 2017, JD Equipment varied location to location and they were drastically different ($8k) than Parrott up in Richwood.
Good luck! :greentractorride:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Thanks LGM. Followup question on the grapple and diverter. What brand diverter did you get, and what made you select that as opposed to a 3rd Function valve?

Thanks!
Brand
Artillian diverter Hydraulic Products
$762 shipped to the house(May be cheaper to ship now as I just checked there site and it’s $746 shipped)

I got this for a few reasons
1-my dealer would only do wr long
2-they were going to charge me about $1100-$1200 for wr long and install which brought my note up another $12 bucks or so a month(i like my note being at $303 a month for 84 months right now)(side note- it would be warranted through Deere or dealer if they install)
3-how easy the diverter was to Install. The hardest part is the electrical in my opinion I believe you can install the diverter and switch out hydro lines in an hour if you take your time. Electrical you are kind of on your own. You have to figure out where you want to run it. Not hard just the hardest part.
Watch tractor time with Tim’s video on install. You will see how easy it is
Artillian 3rd Function Diverter Kit Installation John Deere 1025R Grapple - YouTube
4- everything I read said the diverter is a better fit for smaller tractors like the 1 & 2 series with less hydro flow. A diverter lets you control the flow with the loader control. Where the wr long 3rd function sends all fluid at once. Meaning if you use a grapple and the wr it should basically slam shut or open. With the diverter you can slowly close and open the clamp.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
2025r
Loader
Backhoe
Landplane
Landscape rake
Imatch quick hitch

You got the whole package, everything for 26600? That was a good deal

·
Premium Member
14,116 Posts
I’ll say, it always amazes me how much JD pricing varies by region. I would have been well over 30K for that package.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I’ll say, it always amazes me how much JD pricing varies by region. I would have been well over 30K for that package.
In Oregon would have been like that as well

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Hell of a deal LGM.
Well I do think they got some back with my 1025 I traded in. It was a 2016 tractor loader backhoe with box blade & 3pt reciever hitch. Paid $20,800 out the door. 60 month. I had that for 18 months. Had it down to $14,000 and they gave me $15,000 in on trade. Lost $5800 there. Or I like to look at it as I rented it for 18 months for $5800 :lol:

I kept the box blade and the receiver hitch on trade in.
So I guess you can add that 5800 and say I paid

$32,400 out the door for ($31,400 if I would have went 60 months)
18 month lease of a 1025 tlb
2025 TLB
Loader
Backhoe
Box blade
Receiver hitch
Imatch
BB2048L Box blade.
Imatch quick hitch
AV20F grapple
LR2060L Landscape Rake
LP1060L Land Plane

My old 1025 60 month note was $346
New 2025 84 month note is $304(60 months would have been $425)

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
It's only money. You can't take it with you when you go. Spend it while you can enjoy it here. Tractor on.
Got some extra. My address is Ponchatoula, Louisiana :lol:

Agreed. Now I just need weather and work schedule to cooperate so I can

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Hello all,

Have you checked with Voss Brothers on old Sawmill Rd?

Personally, I'm not liking Ag-Pro. They seem to operate much different than JD Equipment did. :dunno:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts