Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I had a quick question and was wondering if someone can check on their tractor. I was wondering if someone cam measure the spacing of the holes on the rear rim where a wheel weight would bolt too. I have a chance to buy a set of combine weights and was hoping they would work. The spacing is 10.5" across the hub, and 7.5 for the holes next to each other if that makes any sense.

Thanks

Adam

·
Premium Member
13,123 Posts
Hi everyone, I had a quick question and was wondering if someone can check on their tractor. I was wondering if someone cam measure the spacing of the holes on the rear rim where a wheel weight would bolt too. I have a chance to buy a set of combine weights and was hoping they would work. The spacing is 10.5" across the hub, and 7.5 for the holes next to each other if that makes any sense.

Thanks

Adam
Would this be a Gen-1 or Gen-2 2025R?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2nd generation.

Reactions: jgayman

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I get 10-1/2”.
Kinda hard to measure with the wheel weights installed on my 2025.
If you have 4 holes, 10-1/2” across, they will be the same hole to hole.
Sounds like they should work as long as they fit inside the wheel.

Reactions: wildbranch2007

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I get 10-1/2”.
Kinda hard to measure with the wheel weights installed on my 2025.
If you have 4 holes, 10-1/2” across, they will be the same hole to hole.
Sounds like they should work as long as they fit inside the wheel.
Thank you for the measurement! They fit inside the wheel of my Case 444 which is 16" so this is good news. They are heavy! 162 lbs a piece. My brother helped me to get one mounted yesterday. I am going to have to weld up something so I can use my floor jack to get them in there.

Adam

Reactions: PJR832
1 - 5 of 5 Posts